Monday 11 April 2011

Research - sonic 20th


I really like how this image shows how Sonic as a game has come on, also it shows how technology has progressed in the past 20 years. the patterns in the shapes are effective and i love illustrations like this.


nice clean vector logo, not to busy and can be re sized larger and smaller without any problems, i think i should use once of these logos instead of making my own, as these logos will be used all over promotions.


Nice clean vector design again, I want to use a vector image rather than making a new 3d design. The reason for this is my skills aren't good enough to create a 3d sonic and everyone recognises sonic in any format.


As i want to create a T shirt in my project im just looking at how Sega have gone about doing it, i actually don't like this T shirt design, at the moment comic book/gaming heroes are really in, and this does not look stylish or follow fashion.


This is the final logo sega have come up with for the anniversary, so i will use this in all my designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment