Wednesday 6 April 2011

space invader!!!

SPACE INVADER

"Invader (born 1969) is a French urban artist who pastes up characters from and inspired by the Space Invaders game, made up of small coloured square tiles that form a mosaic. He does this in cities across the world, then documents this as an "Invasion", with books and maps of where to find each invader.[1]
Invader started this project in 1998 with the invasion of Paris - the city where he lives and the most invaded city to date - and then spread the invasion to 31 other cities in France"






CONCEPT 3

After looking through Space Invaders work, I would love to create something very similar to put in my promotional pack. Obviously i do not want to encourage vandalism but i think this would be a nice think for children to stick on there walls? computers? doors? etc. I just want to add something more hands on in my designs as i usually stick to 2d work.

Few images of pixelated sonics.




I know need to choose and image appropriate for my design. I downloaded the sonic pack from sega and have decided to use 1 of these 2 images.


1 comment: